It is quite clear the high value of radiological- diagnostic tools, favoring early diagnosis and management of a disease. Hence, our concern is to have an updated radiology department equipped with advanced machines and highly qualified staff, ensuring best procedures and diagnostic value.
To provide the finest and most accurate diagnostic services to our patients and physicians by utilizing state of the art equipment and highly skilled clinical manpower in pleasant, safe, dignified and respectful environment.
To provide fully subspecialized medical imaging services, implement an active program with highly evolved information system.
- Bone densitometry.
- Mammography unit: Routine Screening and Diagnostic Screening.
- Diagnostic Radiology (X-Ray): Chest, Ribs, Sternum, Abdomen KUB, Pelvis, Hip, Spine, Scoliosis, Leg, Foot, Ankle, Arm, Shoulder, Wrist, Skull, Orbits, Facial bones, Mandible, Orthopantography
- Fluoroscopy: IVP, Barium studies, Hysterosalpingograph.
- Ultrasound:Abdomen,Pelvis, Pregnancy, Venous & Arterial Doppler studies and others
- CT Scan: Head, Maxillofacial, Orbit, Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis, Spine, Extremity
MRI: Brain, Spine, Abdomen, Pelvis, Joint, Extremity