Pharmacy Services Department consists of In-patient Pharmacy, Out-patient Pharmacy, Narcotics & Controlled drugs and IV-Room. This department provides full and safe pharmaceutics services based on Roles and Regulations of Ministry of Health and International commissions
- To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical services with safe and effective drug therapy and achievement of optimal patient outcome.
- To support training program.
- To assist in disease prevention.
To be the best possible pharmaceutical center in the area for excellent pharmaceutical care and services including: pharmacy operations, staff development, patient education, clinical services and to provide the right drug to the right patient at the right time.
- Preparing Medical Prescription properly after making sure of medication’s safety, dose and free from the inharmonious pharmaceuticals.
- Mixing some medications in the IV Room.
- Distributing medications to all Patients Care areas by making sure of its eligibility, storing safety and system of distributing to departments.
- Dispensing Controlling and Narcotic drugs properly according to Ministry of Health Instructions.