The Pediatric Department consists of a team of nurses and doctors with extraordinary dedication, skills and expertise in providing clinical care tailored to the needs of the neonates, children and their families in a kid-friendly, non-threatening environment. A team that works together flawlessly, with one goal in mind: healing children and providing care to the whole family.
To provide high quality patient care to healthy babies, sick neonates and children through a joint effort of the health care team and the family to achieve optimal development of the infant and child.
To be the best provider of quality, effective and holistic healthcare to healthy babies, sick neonates and children in Al-Ahsa.
Our Services cover patients from birth up to the age of 14 years, both male and female.
- ER pediatrics units ; working 24/7
- Pediatric outpatient clinics available from Saturday-Thursday
- A nursery, NICU and Pediatric ward that provides inpatient services with 24hours coverage.
That Include, But Not Limited To , The Following :
- Neonatal Intensive care units (Sick infants and premature newborns)
- Special care baby unit
- Normal Newborn
- Allergy and Immunology
- Developmental Behavioral
- Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases
- Nephrology ,Pulmonology and Rheumatology